Saturday, November 9, 2013

Gray Saturday's

 
 
shirt: forever 21, skirt and socks: urban outfitters sweater: old navy (mens)
 
Today has been one of those gray gloomy days that always seem to appear before a rain. All day I have been glancing out my window thinking it looks as if it is 8:00 A.M out there. I'm ok with this though, I've had so much work to do today, and  I know if the sun was out I would be tempted to be outside soaking it in.
 
Anyways, stripes and florals are my two favorite prints, and I love them even more paired together. Not to mention, I feel as though I'm wearing my pajamas in this outfit. I wore it out running errands during a study break, and I will probably continue to wear it as I finish my homework and fall asleep watching Submarine. Who wants to go get me a vanilla chai latte?
 
 
 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. You have an amazing blog. I love your outfits and your so cute! Keep up the GREAT work! :)

    lakelee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete